Yacht Charters on Magic Inspiration
Copyright Yacht Charters on Magic Inspiration. All rights reserved.
Lets face it, what is a vacation without great food?
If you select the "Half Board" or "All-Inclusive" charter options, your vacation will bring an array of fresh, tasty treats for your enjoyment.
- All-Inclusive = 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Half Board = 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Homemade Breads and Desserts
- “Captain’s choice” evening cocktail hour with appetizers
- Beverages, including soft drinks, water, coffee/tea, juices, wines and liquors
The chef will also work with you prior to arrival to discuss any dietary requirements or preferences. Special diets such as Paleo, Pescatarian, Gluten-free, Low-carb, can also be accommodated.
All Breakfasts include daily selection of fresh local fruits, coffee, teas and juices, and perhaps a Bloody Mary or Mimosa!
- Custom Omeletes with choice of fresh ingredients and herbs
- Homemade Crepes with Fresh Bananas and Berries
- Gruyere Cheese and Ham Souffles with Warm Biscuits
- Three Berry Pancakes with Raspberry Chambord Syrup and Bacon
- Mango Breakfast Cake, Yogurts, Granola and Berries
- Nested Eggs and Sausage with Warm Peach Cobbler
- Smoked Salmon, Bagels and Scrambled Egg and Chive Platter
Ice cold beverages accompany our lavish array of luncheon selections.
- Island Fish Tacos with Fresh Guacamole and Corn Chips
- Crusty Baguette with Prosciutto, Brie and Cornichon Sandwiches and Island Fruit Salad
- Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken over Mixed Greens and Veggies
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise with all the Fixins (Blue Cheese with Marinated Onions are a favorite!)
- BBQ Pork Sandwiches with Tropical Apple Slaw
- Homemade Crab Cakes over Mixed Greens with Gazpacho Soup
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas with Fresh Veggie Stack
Captain's Choice cocktail is served with appetizers including a mix of fine cheese, olives, and finger snacks, along with one of the following:
- Bacon-wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Hummus, Fresh Veggies and Warm Flat Bread
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet and Sour Island Sauce
- Fresh Pineapple Bites and Pineapple Cheese Supreme
- Mexican Cheese Dip with Green Chiles, Cheddar and Red Pepper
- Cowboy Caviar Dip with Warm Corn Chips
For the wine drinkers, dinner is served with a nightly selection of table wines, water, or other beverages. Select wines can be sourced for an additional fee prior to departure. The chef, a certified oenophile, can work with you on availability and appropriate pairings.
- Mahi wrapped in Prosciutto with Kiwi Kalamata Salsa and Caribbean Polenta
- Grilled Scallops and Shrimp with Lemon Cream Angel Hair Pasta and Snap Peas
- “Steak Night” with Shitake Mushroom Gravy, Whipped Potatoes and Asparagus
- Caribbean Coconut Mango Chicken Curry with Green Beans and Basmati Rice
- Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard Sauce, Grilled Romaine, and Couscous
- Sesame Seared Sushi-grade Tuna Tower with Colorful Array of local Veggies
Coffee, tea, or an after dinner appertif are available to enjoy with your dessert.
- Amazing Homemade Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Warm Coconut Custard Pie with Caramel Sauce
- Banana Crisp with Whipped Cream and Shaved Chocolate
- Chocolate Lava Cakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Mini Island Cheesecakes with Kiwi and Mixed Berry Salsa
- Pina Colada Cake with Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Shortcakes with Fresh Strawberries and Cream
Family Sailing Vacations in the Virgin Islands